Welcome to the TidalCycles userbase!
It's a wiki, which means that as well as enjoying these resources, you can improve and add to them.
This is a work-in-progress, but will soon be the go-to resource for documentation, links and community projects around TidalCycles live coding environment, as we head towards Tidal version 1.0.0.
Guides, References, etc
- Reference - the main reference-to-be, still being built up
- Functions - the big list of functions and other keywords
- Installation (0.9.x) - for the currently published version of Tidal
- Installation troubleshooting
- The Tidal Tutorial
- Tidal workshop worksheet - for beginners+
- Kindohm video tutorials
- Haskell resources
- Advanced workshop topics
- How to add and use your own Custom Samples
- History of Tidal
TidalCycles version 1.0.0+
Not yet released, but early-adopters are encouraged!
- Tidal 1.0.0 project (on github)
- Changes in Tidal 1.0.0
- Interaction - starting and stopping patterns, etc
- Controller Input - OSC and MIDI
- Combining pattern structure
- Tempo patterns
- Contributing tests