TidalCycles is a domain specific language made with the Haskell programming language. Here's a place to collect recommended Haskell resources.
- NIL Haskell school - video lectures by David Ogborn (not tidal-specific but by David who among other things works on Tidal and related projects)
Note that a lot of Haskell tutorials focus on lists, which are important to learn, but aren't used very often in Tidal.
- Learn Haskell in Y minutes
- Learn you a Haskell for great good
- Haskell school of expression book (pdf of earlier version)
- Functors, applicatives and monads in pictures
- Haskell programming from first principles - an in-depth book for beginners
- Programming in Haskell - another nice book, by Graham Hutton
- How to read Haskell - A primer for learning how to work out yourself 'what does this function do?'
- Haskell programming from first principles - by Christopher Allen and Julie Moronuki