The above forums are accessible via web forum and email.
There is also the legacy tidal mailing list, which is largely mailing-list only.
The Tidal club forum is the recommended place for community support. For more immediate, interactive chatter, join https://chat.toplap.org/, which has the following tidal channels (along with channels for a lot of other live coding topics and systems)
- #tidal - general channel, anything tidal-related goes
- #tidal-install - in-depth help with installing tidal takes place here
- #tidal-snippets - where you can share interesting/weird tidal patterns
- #tidal-innards - we don't like separating end-user live coders from tidal developers too much, but discussion around the tidal 'innards' goes on here
- #tidal-doc - coordination around the tidal documentation effort
- #algorave, #livecode etc - meet people using other live coding environments
- There's a lot more!
Development, bug reporting etc
For tidal development, see the tidal repository on github.
A list of blogs, podcasts, and so on.
Subscribable via RSS/atom feed reader, such as:
Tidal news etc
Anything Tidal people might be interested in, related to live coding, strange electronic music, free media art etc
- Highpoint lowlife radio show, sometimes features live coded/algorithmic music | feed
- Renick Bell - a haskell live coder, using his own Conductive system | feed
- TOPLAP - the home of live coding | feed
- CDM - blog about creating digital music | feed
Computer science type things