Difference between revisions of "Community"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
For discussion and community support join the [https://forum.toplap.org/c/communities/tidalcycles TidalCycles community] on
For discussion and community support join the [https://forum.toplap.org/c/communities/tidalcycles TidalCycles community] on toplap .
Revision as of 00:27, 11 January 2020
For discussion and community support join the TidalCycles community on the toplap forum.
The above forum is accessible via web forum and email. It's new, and in the process of replacing the legacy tidal mailing list.
The above forum is the recommended place for Tidal community support. For more immediate, interactive chatter, join https://chat.toplap.org/, which has the following tidal channels (along with channels for a lot of other live coding topics and systems)
- #tidal - general channel, anything tidal-related goes
- #tidal-install - in-depth help with installing tidal takes place here
- #tidal-snippets - where you can share interesting/weird tidal patterns
- #tidal-innards - we don't like separating end-user live coders from tidal developers too much, but discussion around the tidal 'innards' goes on here
- #tidal-doc - coordination around the tidal documentation effort
- #algorave, #livecode etc - meet people using other live coding environments
- There's a lot more!
Development, bug reporting etc
For tidal development, see the tidal repository on github.
A list of blogs, podcasts, and so on.
Subscribable via RSS/atom feed reader, such as:
Tidal news etc
Anything Tidal people might be interested in, related to live coding, strange electronic music, free media art etc
- Highpoint lowlife radio show, sometimes features live coded/algorithmic music | feed
- Renick Bell - a haskell live coder, using his own Conductive system | feed
- TOPLAP - the home of live coding | feed
- CDM - blog about creating digital music | feed
Computer science type things