From TidalCycles userbase
(Redirected from Ideas for this wiki)
A page for thoughts and ideas about this wiki.
There's also a short guide for how to contribute
Ideas for this wiki
- Step by Step tutorials about integrating new SynthDefs, custom samples.
- Tutorial covering the technical aspect of Tidal Cycles : how does Tidal interacts with SuperCollider, etc...
- Gentle intro to Haskell with a Tidal focus, creating custom functions, etc..
- List of useful links to other websites, notable users blogs, etc..
- Link also to related systems - siren, estuary, troop, editor plugins etc.
- Performance examples (code).
- Troubleshooting errors
- Establish purpose of wiki (to help guide contributions) - maybe a new section in How to contribute?
- Transfer everything from https://tidalcycles.org/functions.html into the functions category
- Cover undocumented functions in Category:Functions too
- Bring stuff over into the Category:Reference category too, and update it in the process.
- Translation into more (human) languages
Reproduce full installation docs from tidalcycles.org.